Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Website

www.taylordphoto.com

Facebook

Check us out on Facebook

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh Baby - Las Cruces Newborn Photographer

Holy smokes. My best friend, since kindergarten, just had this beautiful baby boy. I had never photographed a newborn. It was a challenge. A challenge I hope to get more practice with! He is such a cutie. So blog world, here's my first attempt at Newborn photography.

las_cruces_newborn_photographer0111a

Cute blond hair.

las_cruces_newborn_photographer0111

Grandma. Since having Melody I've gained a new appreciation for Grandma's. They rock. And make excellent babysitters.

Drum roll, please. Now introducing my favorite picture from the shoot.

las_cruces_newborn_photographer0111b

How can you go wrong with baby feet? How can you go wrong with baby bum? You can't. Two points for me.

Oh Brianna, cherish each and every second. I can't believe Melody was this small once. Now she's about to go mobile. Holy smokes.

0 comments: