Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Website

www.taylordphoto.com

Facebook

Check us out on Facebook

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Melody

She's here! She's finally here. We are so excited to be parents. There have been struggles and lots of lessons to be learned, but Melody is so worth it all.

The beloved baby bump. My mom took this picture.




My favorite moment from the whole birth experience. As soon as they handed me Melody she stopped crying once she heard my voice and looked up at me with those melt your heart eyes. I will never forget that moment. Luckily, Grandma was manning the camera and caught it for me.




Nate's graduation present.




I love how alert she is. She's going to be an explorer.




I took this picture of Nate and Melody while they were playing.




Nate took this picture. It's my favorite. Who do you think she looks like, me or Nate?




We are in heaven!

0 comments: