Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Website

www.taylordphoto.com

Facebook

Check us out on Facebook

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Our Attempt - Las Cruces Family Photographer

One thing we wanted to make sure and get down before school started was to take a family picture. Our first "official" family picture. So we dragged Grandma with us to stand behind the camera, push the button, and hope Melody would look at the rattle she shook and shook. It sorta worked. Although whenever a car would go by Melody thought that was much more interesting than a silly ol' rattle. Here's Nate graciously posing and Melody being semi-patient as I set up the camera and tripod.

taylor_0002

Family pictures are an adventure. I love Melody's expression in this one. She seems to be saying, "Grandma Taylor, I have NEVER seen you act so silly."

taylor_0014

Basically you hold your breath and cross your fingers that you got at least one good picture to hang on the wall.

taylor_0010

I love our pictures, probably because I love these people so much.

taylor_0001

1 comments:

Tanya said...

I love these pictures too! What a beautiful family.