Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Website

www.taylordphoto.com

Facebook

Check us out on Facebook

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lots and Lots of Family - Las Cruces Family Photographer

I had the very fun opportunity of taking some family pictures at a summer reunion. I was invited up to Elephant Butte to spend some time with this smiled filled family at an old lake side lodge. It was so beautiful!

Here is the whole gang. Big group pictures are always a challenge, but I'm very pleased with these results. This family reminded me a lot of my husband's family. They're a big group too and it's always a riot when we get together.

las_cruces_family_photographer_0710a

I love everything that's going on in this picture. These are all the grandchildren. What lucky grandparents, these kiddos are fun just waiting to happen.

las_cruces_family_photographer_0710c

What a special moment between grandma and grandbaby.

las_cruces_family_photographer_0710

0 comments: