Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Website

www.taylordphoto.com

Facebook

Check us out on Facebook

Monday, August 17, 2009

Stuff Your Face: Turkey Style

One of my favorite things to do is find new recipes! I usually do this to plan my grocery lists. It's so easy to find recipes when you're hungry, they flock to you. Nate and I love burgers. They're so easy to make and oh so customizable. I had never had turkey burgers before making these. I'm really happy with the recipe. I especially love all the herbs and veggie chunks in the meat. Did you catch those juicy tomatoes? The fruits of Nate's many labors.



This is excellent potato salad, probably the best I've tried. No celery here.



The burgers are found on this food blog and the potato salad is from The Pioneer Woman. Enjoy planning your grocery lists with these sites!

0 comments: