Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Website

www.taylordphoto.com

Facebook

Check us out on Facebook

Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Promotion - Las Cruces Portrait Photographer

christmas banner

I love this time of year. Shocker, I know. If you schedule a portrait session during November 22nd 2010 - and December 31st 2010 you'll receive an 11x14 standout on us! Standouts are prints that need no frame and are ready to hang. Very modern looking if I say so myself. Sessions can be scheduled for any date but in order take advantage of the promotion you just need to get your session scheduled before the deadline.

I am also participating in a Holiday Gift Fair on December 4th. The fair will be located in the parking lot of the Kids Kountry Day Care on Walnut Avenue and will run from 8 am - 1 pm. For you older Las Cruces folk, that's the location of the former Putt Putt Golf. I will be having a FABULOUS deal on gift certificates. So fabulous you are just going to have to come down and check it out. Buy one for mom, dad, graduate, or heck why not your self. I designed the gift certificates myself, and I think they look pretty swanky. Each comes with an envelope and are perfect stocking stuffers.

Happy Holidays!!!

0 comments: