Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Website

www.taylordphoto.com

Facebook

Check us out on Facebook

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stuff Your Face at Ranchway

In Las Cruces Mexican restaurants come a dime a dozen, but one hiding near the intersection of Hadley and Valley always leaves me craving flautas. Ranchway's salsa has a bit of heat, as it should but they offer a mild as well. You won't have a waiter at this "cafe-style" restaurant, you order up front and can leave a small tip at the table for whoever cleans it. Although they have an extensive menu ranging from BBQ sandwiches to sopapilla compuestas I always order the same thing every time, the beef flauta plate. My family ate at this family owned restaurant for my last birthday, my choice of course.

0 comments: