Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Website

www.taylordphoto.com

Facebook

Check us out on Facebook

Friday, January 30, 2009

Lady Luck

Life is full of surprises! For instance, I never would have guessed that our first business, Taylor'd Photography, would be up and running in 2009. I owe this success to my dedicated husband. It was his idea to enter my photo in the contest that won our website! I will always be grateful for his encouragement and support during the times I doubt myself. He's my motivation.

Photo adventures for the upcoming week include preparing for a Valentine's day wedding and family pictures with the Bivens. We're excited for the spring and warm weather and have a lot of shooting to do! So keep checking the website for more images to come.

0 comments: